When visiting a Florida theme park for the first time it is important to plan a head and now exactly what to expect so that you save yourself time and have all your time focused on enjoying yourself. After you have bought your Florida Theme park tickets it is time to plan for your day out at the park. Here are some great pointers for first time visitors:
– A lot of the theme parks will allow guests to enter the park 90 minutes before the official opening time. The rides don’t open early, they open at the official time, but it is a good chance to get to the front of the line. Try your best to get there early because all other guests are sure to!
– If you’re taking your car it is essential to remember where you parked. This might sound simple but you should write down the information about where you parked. After a long day of lining up for rides, enjoying the rides and walking around, it is very easy to forget where you parked! A lot of the parks make it easy by giving special names of colours to each parking area.
– Check the park schedule board. All parks will have a list of the schedule for parades, character appearances and other very useful information like waiting times, opening/closing times and ride restrictions.
– Plan your day. Before you go to the park take a look at what is on offer, once you have made a list of what you want to see and do make a plan of your route for the day. You need to factor in times to rest and eat, lining up in queues all day can be tiring. If you have kids you should make sure that there are rest breaks when you will be siting down because you will be on you feet for most of the day.
– Parades are very popular at the theme parks. If you are hoping to see a parade then make sure that you arrive early to ensure that you get a good spot to see the parade. It is always a good idea to pick a spot at the beginning of the parade, the reason for this is that you will have finished watching the parade first and can beat the queues for the popular rides.
– Most people like to buy souvenirs to take home as a little reminder of the great day they had. Remember to buy your souvenirs at the end of the day, you don’t want to be walking around with big bags for the whole day.
– It can get very hot n Florida so remember to drink lots of water, it is important to stay hydrated. Eating can always be a little difficult because of the restaurants being so busy, to avoid wasting a lot of time lining up for food try to eat earlier or later than everyone else. A great time to eat is when everyone else is watching a parade, it will give you a relatively quiet and relaxed atmosphere to enjoy your food!